1)The Holiday break is coming and I would like to encourage you to find a good read aloud book and set the goal of reading every day aloud to your children. Hearing stories read aloud is important for all age levels, including our eighth graders. Don’t let your children miss out.
2) This is the last week for DeeDee’s class to accept non-perishable food donations for Feeding America-San Diego. Contribute to their service learning project by bringing in a non perishable food.
3) Did you know that tomorrow, Monday, Dec 13th, there will be a Groupon for Donorschoose.org. For $10, you can give $25 worth of donations. If you do groupons, we would appreciate the donation. We currently have at least one teacher with a donorschoose request.
See his request here:
4) Monday is our fundraising night at Fresh and Easy. Staff from Innovations will be bagging groceries. Stop in and visit them. Do your grocery shopping for the week tomorrow at Fresh and Easy in North Park.
5) Monday is busy. Our December board meeting is held at 6:30 upstairs in Tony’s room.
4) This Friday is Pizza Friday. $3 for one slice and $4 for two slices. This includes fruit and water. Support our 8th grade and get a nice hot lunch.